Happy Sunday Friends!
I seriously love Sundays. My favorite is sleeping in and cozying up when I can tell that it’s freezing outside, getting out of bed and brewing a strong pot of coffee, and making the yummy breakfast that I’ve been dreaming about all week. This morning we made the most indulgent sausage potato thyme gravy with puff pastry on-top with cut out holes with eggs in the middle. SO GOOOOD. Fall/Winter is my favorite food seasons (but I think I say that about Spring and Summer too). Everything is all warm and cozy and flat out yummy!
Here’s all of my favorite breakfast recipes from this week 🙂
– These apple chai cider pancakes with browned maple butter look to-die-for.
– I have to make this cashew coffee soon! Such a cool idea!
– Ham and egg breakfast pizza? Yes please.
– These cinnamon quinoa breakfast bowls would be great to prepare ahead for work!
– You know I love shakshuka. This green version looks amazing!
– This butternut squash quiche would be perfect for a brunch get together,
– I’ve never made a matcha latte at home, but I really want to try this recipe!
I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend!!