Happy weekend fraands!
What is everyone up to? It is a glorious fall weekend in Portland! I am itching to go to the pumpkin patch and pick apples like in this post from last year where I made the cutest mini apple pies. I should be wedding planning, but all I want to do is watch halloween movies, cozy up with pumpkin spice coffee, and tick-off everything on my fall to-do list. How basic am I?!
Speaking of halloween movies, Thomas and I watched The Babadook last night on Netflix. Craaazy. It’s scary – kinda silly – yet totally gets you in the halloween mood. I’m a sucker for the cheesy/cult-y horror movies and poor Thomas just has to suffer through them 🙂
Here are my faves from the week!
– This one pot creamy pumpkin pasta is pure magic.
– Minestrone soup is perfect for chilly nights.
– I need these baked churro donuts with chocolate ganache in my life NOW!
– I’m OBSESSED with these Hocus Pocus spellbook brownies.
– Crispy pumpkin waffles – YES YES YES.
– This old-fashioned ginger snap cocktail looks delish.
Have a great weekend everyone!