Happy Friday Friends! AND Happy Cinco de Mayo! I hope everyone is going to be getting their fiesta on today 🙂
Every week I’m going to do a “Weekly Crumbs” post and highlight some of my favorite things that I’ve found floating around the internet.
How great is it that the first Weekly Crumbs post is dedicated entirely to Mexican food and Cinco de Mayo?! Basically the only thing I looked at all week on the internet was bowls of guacamole, so there’s not much variety folks. Sorry-but-not-sorry 🙂
2) bon appétit highlighted 35 Recipes for Mexican Foods That Aren’t Tacos. Although I will NEVER say no to a taco.
4) Also, I need to vacation to Mexico asap. These pictures are dreamyyy. Sun, tequila, and table-side guac..must be what heaven is like.
5) On my food bucket list is to try Enrique Olvera’s 1,000 day old mole dish at his restaurant Pujol in Mexico City. If you haven’t watched Enrique on Chef’s Table on Netflix you really really should!
6) Have you ever tried a Vero Mango? I always tried to be cool in elementary school and muster up the strength to lick the chili powder off of the lollipop but could never stomach it. Now I’m sure I’d love it! Maybe I’ll use one as a stir stick for my tequila 😉
7) Can I please cook in this beautiful Spanish kitchen for the day?
Hasta Luego Friends!