Happy first weekend of fall ya’ll!
My week consisted of:
– Getting my inaugural pumpkin spice latte of the season.
– Making Thomas watch the Ring to get in the Halloween spirit. Too bad that I haven’t watched the Ring since I was 15 and it’s a little sillier than I remember.
– Eating this bomb sourdough toast above from Proud Mary Coffee on Alberta street. Portland friends, if you haven’t been then leave your house now and get there!
– Researching our honeymoon spot! Bali or Thailand? What do you guys think?
– And last but not least, I switched roles in my company! Excited about the new changes ahead 🙂
Here are some of my faves of the week:
– Could this One-Bowl Pumpkin Sheet Cake look any more yummy?!
– I made this Butternut Squash and Black Bean Enchilada Skillet this week and it was amazing!
– I’ll take 2 of this Caramel Apple Sangria please.
– These Pumpkin Sage Lasagna Roll-ups need to get in my belly now!
– How freaking cute are these Curried Pork Patty Pies.
– This Corn Chowder is perfect for a rainy Portland day.
– Hosting Brunch? This Sweet Potato Feta Tart would be perfect!
– A cup of coffee and these Mulled Apple Cider Chai French Crullers are a match made in heaven.
Have a great rest of your Sunday! xo