Chances are you have a foodie friend or family member – and let’s be real, most of these gifts you might want yourself 🙂 So here is 10 of my favorite gifts for 2018!
1) KitchenAid Stand-up Mixer – My KitchenAid mixer is seriously my favorite tool in my kitchen right now. This will definitely be a gift that someone will use for years and years to come! I love the copper and pistachio colors!
2) Farm to People Food Subscription – What a unique and fun gift! Food subscriptions are great in general, but I love that Farm to People sends small-batch, artisanal goodies made with sustainable ingredients straight from farms across America!
3) Foodie Ornaments – A cute avocado toast or marg hanging from your tree? Yes, please! Sur La Table has this cute marg and lots of others.
4) Cookbooks – Cookbooks are always my personal favorite to give as gifts! I love writing a note on the inside cover, that way every time they open it up to cook they’ll think of you! Matty Matheson’s new cookbook is on my list (he’s hilarious, go watch him on youtube right now), as well as North Wild Kitchen’s cookbook about Norwegian cooking.
5) A cute apron – a good essential. I love a crisp linen apron.
6 & 7) Anything from Anthropologie – One of my favorite stores of all time. They have the cutest/most beautiful items for your home and kitchen. Like these milk bottle measuring cups or beautiful pie plate.
8) Cheese board – Everyone loves cheese. Bring out your inner kid and have some fun with chalk on a slate board!
9) Le Creuset Dutch Oven – Such a great gift and will also last a lifetime. I love the range of colors they offer!
10) Cooking Class – A cooking class is always fun and makes a great date night! A pasta making class or cooking an unfamiliar cuisine is a good option!
I received a Kitchenaid stand mixer for Christmas/my birthday 2 years ago so I can vouch for the fact that it’s a phenomenal gift!! I love mine!
I absolutely adore that apron! So simple but stylish!
I agree! I use to feel like a dork in aprons, but now that I’ve found cute minimal ones I love rockin’ an apron 🙂