Ok, we may look ridiculous but I’m really in the Halloween/dress-up spirit alright?!
This was from coolest photo bus at my brother’s wedding in Tennessee this past week! It was such a beautiful and quaint wedding with around 50 people at the Dancing Bear Lodge. It was so great to be with my family since I hadn’t seen them since our wedding 6 months ago!
However we did have a little mishap before the wedding…
On the flight from Portland to Knoxville, we had a layover in Chicago and we accidentally left our garment bag on the plane that had Thomas’ tux and my bridesmaid dress in it! The worst mistake ever right before a wedding! After filing a lost and found report and some serious sweating and anxiety on my end, United Airlines shipped it directly to the lodge the day before the wedding!! Some serious praise is indebted to United for delivering it so quickly! I had major doubts that it would arrive before the wedding since most of the time things like that take forever to get back, but they definitely delivered. Thanks United! 🙂
Anywho, we’re back in Portland and I’m in full Fall/Halloween mode! And the weather in Portland right now is incredible- blue skies, cool air, and the leaves are changing! I hope you all had a great weekend – Here’s some things i’m loving this week!
– We watched all 4 episodes of Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat and it is my new favorite show on Netflix. So so good. I just want her job!!
– I’ve been scheming up my halloween costume for this year, i’m not revealing yet what it is since i’m not 100% sure, but I loved all of these in this slideshow!
– Loved this 40+ list of the best Halloween movies! The classics like ghostbusters, Adams Family, and Hocus Pocus are my favorite 🎃
– I stumbled upon this list of the coziest cabins in the world. Can I please make my way through this list?!
– I love this fall reading list. I needed a good new book, so this is a great place to start!
– the best chicken recipes of all time from Food52. Definitely bookmarked!
– Fall recipes that I’m planning to make from other bloggers this week:
Have a great week everyone!