Happy Sunday Ya’ll!
This time last weekend we were drinking our final bottle of Rosé in the pool at our Airbnb in Austin for my friend Danni’s bachelorette party! Austin is like Portland – but with cowboy boots and 100 degree heat. On Friday we had brunch at the Josephine house where we snacked on cheese boards and downed mimosas before heading back to the house to spend the day by the pool because IT WAS HOT. The rest of the weekend is a blur of dancing on Rainey street, floating down the San Marcos, losing my ray bans and flip flops going down said river, eating too much pizza and Mac-n-cheese, drinking rosé and Michelob Ultras in abundance, groom questionnaires and lingerie parties and most importantly having the most fun ever with my favorite ladies! Let’s just say this week/weekend has been some much needed recovery time.
If you want to have as much fun in Austin as we did
-Have brunch at the Josephine house
– Get an Airbnb with a pool because it is toasty out there folks
– Spend a night on the town on Rainey street or the Dirty 6
– Go floating down the San Marcos River with Don’s Fish Camp – SO FUN.
– Make dinner reservations at Swifts Attic
– Grab bacon Bloody Mary’s at Caroline’s when you’re needing hair of the dog
Get on-board with InstaCart
Have you guys used this yet?! Maybe I am late to the game but this is a game-changer. We had a case of Rosé delivered to us poolside in Austin in an hour. Is there any reason for me to leave our apartment now?
If you need a show to watch
Then watch The Handmaid’s Tale. I can’t stop watching!! I know I am late on this, since a lot of you have probably seen it, but if you haven’t then definitely start!
A new skin product I’m obsessed with
I love Tarte’s Maracuja Oil! It feels so lightweight on your skin, not greasy at all, and makes your skin feel so smooth and look so refreshed when you wake up in the morning.
All of the 4th of July recipes you’ll need!
– These Beef BBQ sliders
– Grilled Corn all the ways
– Sparkling red white and blue sangria
– Mini shortcake cups for an easy dessert!